Depollution of industrial sites includes:
- Management and control of safety on site
- Draining and neutralization of process equipment
- Waste sorting out, identification and packaging
- Recovery and/or disposal via appropriate treatment solutions in respect to the regulations in force (Basel Convention and EU1013/2006)
After a detailed study on the nature of the chemical products on site, CURIUM set up a team in situ responsible for the management of the whole project.
The completion and follow-up of the depollution projects is managed by a team of skilled and trained technicians, expert in the management of chemical risks.
- The package of waste conform to the regulations in law (ADR, IMDG…) and to the specifications of each treatment facilities
- Control and costs optimization
- Filling of the documents of movement and traceability
- Set up of the transboundary movement notification dossier in respect to the international regulations in force (Basel Convention, EU1013/2006)